- About Me: Hey I'm Tracy, my blog is mostly dedicated to my photography :) I have recently fallen in love with photography so I want to share it! I will also share my thoughts every once in a while. Follow me on twitter @TraeLyn11
- Favorite Books: Fiction mostly, but I do like some non-fiction as well.
- Favorite Genres: Fiction
- Recent Reads: I just started Bloodsucking Fiends
- Favorite Cuisine: Breakfast! lol
- Favorite Dishes: Hashbrowns yumm!
- Favorite Desserts: Anything chocolate will do
- Favorite Drinks: Water, beer, salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks
- Favorite Junk Foods: Chocolate or gummy...
- Best meal ever: Chicken parmigiana!
- My Original Recipes: lol Whatever comes from a box :) I'm an excellent baker cause I can follow instructions like a champ!
- Favorite Restaurants: Olive Garden (very high class I know lol)
- Foods I hate: Meat!
- Favorite Movies: Sex and the City 1 & 2, I Love You Man, My Best Friends Wedding, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, 50 First Dates, Secret Window... and many more that I cannot think of at the moment.
- Favorite Actors: Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger , Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Emily Blunt, John Cusack, Tom Hanks... just to name a few
- Favorite Directors: Tim Burton
- Favorite Genre: All of them, literally :)
- Favorite Soundtracks: Don't really have any... that I can think of.
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: "Tots Magoats!" "Big tiiiime"... basically any funny lines from I love you, man lol
- Movies I can watch over and over: Any of the ones I listed above
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Myself :) duh!
- Favorite Artists: Too many! Panic! At The Disco, Christina Perri, HellYeah, The Dirty Heads, Five Finger Death Punch, Stone Sour, Avenged Sevenfold, Rooney, Less Than Jake, Green Day, Cobra Starship, Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley, Luke Bryan, Katy Perry... I know I am forgetting SO many good people, but I just can't think right now! lol
- Favorite Albums: *points up*
- Favorite Genre: Its been rock lately, but I'll give anything a chance.
- Favorite Songs: Star, Lay Me Down, Just The Way You Are, Bad Company (ffdp), Mama's Song, Arms
- Favorite Lyrics: "He's good, he's so good, he treats your little girl like a real man should. He makes promises he keeps, no he's never gonna leave. So don't you worry about me." -Mama's Song (this totally describes my Adam)
- Songs for Roadtrips: Pretty much anything.
- Songs I hate: Anything by Metallica. Yuck.
- Guilty Pleasure: There are a couple Lady Gaga songs that are growing on me... ew.
- Songs I repeat the most: The ones I know all the words to. I love to sing along in my car :)
- Where I shop: Kohls, Tillys, Old Navy
- I like to wear: Anything comfy and cute. That usually means jeans and a cute top.
- Can't live without: Jeans and tank tops
- Favorite Shows: Family Guy, Simpsons, Bones and GLEE!!
- Favorite Channels: We only get Fox lol
- Favorite Reruns: Simpsons, How I Met Your Mother
- Most Addictive Show: Glee
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: Don't watch em
- Characters you relate to: Lorelia Gilmore!! She is my hero! I wish that show was still on.
- Show I Secretly Watch: TMZ, cause I get sick of Netflix by about 4:30pm and its the only thing on lol
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: Gilmore Girls
- Places I love: Seattle
- Places I've been: Nevada, Washington, California, Arizona, Utah, Virginia, Ohio, Greece.
- Places to see before I die: Australia, Italy, Spain, more of Greece
- Dream Vacation: Australia
- Games I Play: We just got a Wii :)
- Consoles: Wii or DS
- Favorite Characters: Mario lol
- Proudest Achievements: Really? lol
More About Me
- Nicknames: Trae
- Religion: Atheist
- Heroes: My mom, my dad, my brother Mike, My brother Nick and my brother Joe.
- Interests: Listening to music, reading, learning new things every day and exploring the world around me with Adam.
- Occupation: Student
- School Name: Truckee Meadows Community College
- Status: Undergrad
- Attended: 2010 - 2011
- Degree type: Associates
- Major(s): Psychology
- Sports: Ha ha!
- School Name: Churchill County High School
- Status: Alumni
- Class of: 2004
- Attended: 2000 - 2004